I have always been actively involved in sports from a young age. I wrestled and played soccer throughout my youth and high school careers and went on to play soccer at the collegiate level. I have been an avid weight lifter for many years, mainly power lifting, until 2011 when I attended a CrossFit competition taking place in Allentown, PA, and never looked back; training, competing, and coaching ever since. I have previously coached at three different gyms, South Mountain CrossFit for 6 years, CrossFit LBC for 7 years, and Reebok CrossFit St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands for a summer. I am the Fine Woodworking Teacher (9-12) at the Bucks Co. Tech. High School and also own a remodeling business SR Construction & Design LLC.
In my spare time I enjoy any warm place that has a beach, my dog Sadie (so spoiled), being out on the water boating, paddle boarding, snorkeling, going to sporting events (Eagles, Phillies, Sixers & Flyers!), and enjoying time with friends & family.
I have always felt a true passion for helping other people succeed either in the classroom or at the box, which fuels my drive to be a dedicated coach and trainer for others. What I like most about CrossFit is the community. No matter who you are, everyone has the same common goal: to become a better & fitter version of themselves, and they do this daily through constant encouragement and motivation for one another which you can’t find at any other style gym, trust me I’ve been to them all!
- Certificate Cabinetmaking Woodworking – Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Associates Degree Applied Sciences – Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Bachelors Degree Workforce Education & Development – Penn State University
- Vocational Instructional 2 – Penn State University
- Masters Degree Secondary Education Administration & Leadership – East Stroudsburg University
- Administrative 1 – Principal Certification – East Stroudsburg University
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Level 2
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility
- CrossFit Strongman
- CrossFit Judges